Subject: Groups - Action Item Modified: #0001 Determine if updates are needed in interop software for new version of php

OASIS CGM Open WebCGM TC member,

Franck DULUC (franck.duluc@airbus.com) has modified this action item.

Number: #0001
Owner: Franck DULUC (franck.duluc@airbus.com)
Due: 14 Sep 2004

Comments:
david cruikshank  2004-08-14 20:33 GMT
Status on 11 Aug 2004 - Lofton Henderson will verify version of php on OASIS web site.  Dave Cruikshank will check with Neil Shapiro.

Franck DULUC  2004-09-08 15:24 GMT
Currently, the Adapted Mantis database we have is working with Php until version 4.1.x.
Since Php 4.2.0, there is a change in the php.ini file:
register_globals has been set to Off from On. Therefore the Mantis 0.17.5 code is not working anymore (lots of global variables.
The way forward is probably to be able to configure the Oasis php engine with the appropriate value (either locally or globally).
Another solution is to use new version of Mantis but this will need further effort for porting our specific feature.

View Details:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/members/action_item.php?action_item_id=681