Subject: comments on tc process

I just sent out my comments on the proposed TC process with the TC cc'd.  Keeping in mind that comments are due today (Wednesday, Nov 10) feel free to forward you're comments to the appropriate address.

thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com