Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] February f2f

The dates seem incorrect to me.

One of them is from 15-18 (4 days) and the other is 21-23 (3 days).  I
suspect the 15-18 is either suppose to be 15-17 (3 days) or 16-18 (3
days). Unless we've decided to go for a 4 day meeting, which would
mean 21-24 for the second option.

I'd like some clarification before placing my vote. BTW, my name is
not on the list of people allowed to vote. Did Dieter already decide
that I wasn't attending and forgot to tell me about it ;-)

Cheers,