Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] February f2f

Title: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] February f2f

Dera all,

Here is a copy of the comment that I have attached to my vote.

"I vote for february February, 16-18, Knowing that I will be in Munich the 15th for another two days meeting meeting meaning that I will have to face an overlap. But it is still my preferred solution compared to two return-trips in less than one week."

Regardcs,

Franck DULUC
Technical Data Research Manager
Customer Services - SDND