Subject: WebCGM and the <object> tag

Hi,

  I'd like to know which vendors support the 'src' param on the
  <object> tag, please take a look at the attached file.

  Also which vendors only support the 'data' attribute of the <object>
  tag?

  It seems like IsoView currently only support the 'src' param and not
  the 'data' attribute. Although we don't see a problem with
  implementing the 'data' attribute like the WebCGM spec says we
  should :-)  it is a change that could influence several existing
  application and therefore requires care.

  In the attempt to move ahead on a test suite, I was wondering if the
  initial test files could make use of the 'src' param instead of the
  'data' attribute?

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com