Subject: Question about NVDC and APS attributes

I'm looking into the getAppStructureAttrList() method... I have some
questions regarding attributes which take or return NVDC coordinates.

First, the current draft of the spec says that 'width' and 'height' on
the Picture interface are represented in mm. Is that still the intent,
or should it say NVDC instead? There doesn't seem to be a lot of
benefit in providing methods for adding new regions if we don't know
the bounds of the illustrations in NVDC.

Second, could someone explain to me what virtualViewContext means?

Third, the current spec says that the NVDC values are coma separated,
is that still ok?

Fourth, I get the impression that the return string for a region (or
multiple regions could become messy), the should probably say that a
WebCGMStringList is return (one string per region)?  It currently
seems underspecified... any suggestions for improving it.

Finally, it would be great if someone could create some WebCGM test
files with different coordinate system (VDC extent, up, down, center,
real, int etc...); this will have to be tested carefully.  Does the
test suite cover this?

Cheers,

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com