Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Should we add region/viewcontext to the WebCGM DTD?

Title: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Should we add region/viewcontext to the WebCGM DTD?

Benoît,

Late answer:

What I said:

I would like to have it in the DTD, but as far as the information is available through the DOM function, I will not fight heavily for it.

Regards,

Franck DULUC
Technical Data Research Manager
Customer Services - SDND