Subject: About new WebCGM 2.0 draft and outline

Yesterday I uploaded a new version of the consolidated WebCGM 2.0
specification.  Kavi did a good job of munging the notification message
into an undifferentiated stream of stuff, but presumably you are able to
find it okay:

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/download.php/10420/WebCGM20-D2.html

This draft should reflect all of what we have decided at Houston and
after.  The XML Companion File (XCF) chapter and DOM chapters are presented
in their entirety, and reflect the current authoritative specificaton (I
pasted contributions from Dave and Benoit).

Dave & Benoit (and all) -- I expect that you will phrase your issues and
discussion topics on XCF and DOM by reference to the D2 draft.  (E.g., I
think there is an open issue about whether or not 'region' and
'viewcontext' are in the standard XCF definition.)

The other chapters -- e.g. "Intelligent content" and the full "PPF" -- are
presented as deltas against the corresponding WebCGM 1.0 chapters.  I hope
I got everything from the minutes (note:  there are no published telecon
minutes from 20041116).  I know there are a couple of issues (contradictory
specs) and TBDs.