Subject: ideas for XTech 2005?

All,

At the last CGM Open meeting (Houston) we talked briefly about
CGM Open participation in the XML Europe (now called Xtech)
conference which is May 24th in Amsterdam.

Here are a couple of links which discuss the subject scope for papers.
http://www.xtech-conference.org/2005/call.asp
http://usefulinc.com/edd/blog/contents/2004/12/20-browsers/read

I think that a paper on WebCGM 2.0 and the DOM would a of interest
to XTech attendees being that XTech is suppose to be more oriented
towards web technology developers than XML was. And by late May
we should be well along the way with test suites and implementations.

Since the deadline for submitting proposals is Jan 7 which is before
our next telecon, I'm polling the  TC members for ideas and suggestions
for a WebCGM related paper at XTech.

Regards,
Don.