Subject: Test suite

Hi all,

  I'm are wondering when members of the working group would be in a
  position to develop tests for the test suite? There's approximately
  65 methods and attributes in our current DOM. 65 * 5 node types give
  us around 325 different tests to verify.  Now that doesn't mean 325
  test files, a test file can look for more than one thing.

  We need to share the work.  Everyone can participate in this task,
  even the folks who don't have a viewer.  On the group we have:
  Benoit, Dieter, Lofton, Kevin, Dave, Stuart, Ulrich, Forrest,
  Andrew, Don, Franck; so 11 participants in total.  That would
  mean around 30 checks/tests to perform per person, which might
  result in approx 8-10 test files per person.

  How does that sound?  If people like the idea, I can divide the
  methods and attributes into sections (everyone will get one section).

  Thoughts?

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com