Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Reminder....Munich meeting..!!

Title: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Reminder....Munich meeting..!!

Dave,

I will be in Munich and it seems that my meetings overlap is now solved (the other one moves to the Thursday and Friday).

I have laucnhed necessary actions for my flight and hotel bookings, but from now on we are not authorized anymore to book hotel ourselves. Therefore I have passed the information to my travel agency and I do not know the actions they took so far.

I will investigate this point, but I will be there.

Regards,

Franck DULUC
Technical Data Research Manager
Customer Services - SDND