Subject: questions about WebCGM 1.0

In editing WebCGM ([1] or [2]) to produce a complete 2.0 draft, I have
found a couple of anomolies in the text.  Please help me out if you know
the answers:

1.) Situation:  The non-normative Chapter 2 says interpolated interior is
prohibited.  But the normative PPF (Ch.4) says "Same as MP" (allowed).

Resolution:  Since ATA is "Same as MP", and since we never discussed it
during ATA-WebCGM resolution, I assume that normative PPF is correct.

2.) Situation:  The normative PPF (Ch.4) says all values of Restricted Text
Type are allowed -- "Same as Model Profile - yes".  (It does also say that
Restricted Text in V1/V2 metafiles shall be boxed-cap).  ATA restricts RTT
to 'boxed-cap'.  Once again, we didn't discuss this difference during
ATA-WebCGM difference resolution at Houston.

Resolution:  I had thought WebCGM restricted RTT to boxed-cap, but the PPF
clearly says "Same as MP", i.e., RTT can be any values 1..6.  Do we think
the PPF is wrong, i.e., have we intended "boxed-cap", or have we intended
unrestricted ("Same as MP")?

-Lofton.

[1] http://www.cgmopen.org/webcgm/cgmo-spec/Overview.html
[2] http://www.w3.org/TR/REC-WebCGM/Overview.html