Subject: Test Case Layout

Working on test cases for the various nodes and functions in the WebCGM DOM
document I think it would be helpful to put together brief content
descriptions of the various test pages before actually generating the pages.
The DOM document order is only of limited help here as sometimes too many
different things would have to be tested on one page.  Attached you will
find a sample content description for three different test pages I envision
(WebCGMPicture, WebCGMNode - PictureNode, WebCGMEvent).  I expect at least
15 more pages like this one and would like to talk about this tomorrow.

Due to snow fall, the traffic situation has been rather chaotic in the
Cologne/Frankfurt area today.  I thus decided to take the train rather than
driving tomorrow morning.  It might become 10am before I will arrive at the
hotel.

Thanks and regards
Ulrich

test_cases.doc