Subject: Sample test page

CGM gurus,

  Attached is a first pass at creating a test page. I don't think
  people should be copying what I've done just yet... I would first
  like for people to comment on it and I'll update the test page based
  on that feedback.

  As you will notice, there are no 'start' button in this page. I
  don't think one is required. Instead the test is executed on
  'onload'. I'm using exception handling, lots of it, to capture
  errors. It allows us to identify errors without the HTML page going
  into error.

  Some questions...
  - We need to agree on the size (in pixels) of the CGM illustration,
  how big should we make it?

  - Where should the reference image go? On the right side?

  - What happens when a reference image is not required, like in this
  case?

  - What do people think?

 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com

picture.cgm