Subject: New Test page

Hi cgmo-webcgm,

  I've uploaded a test page on the ftp site.  Feel free to have a
  look, feedback would be appreciated.

  A few comments about that test page:
  - when testing the 'attributes' attribute, a node list of Attr nodes
  is returned; in our implementation the attribute count for that test
  is two (even if the XML companion file is only showing one). The
  second attribute is an ID. Since all APS in WebCGM need an ID
  (please correct me if I'm wrong), our implementation adds an ID to
  newly inserted metadata elements. I suspect other implementations to
  do the same. I'm not sure if we've agreed to that behavior in emails
  or on a telecon; but if we haven't, we have to.

  Thoughts?

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com