Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] attributes

We shouldn't specify an order. Not all attributes will be present on each
object, so you have variation anyway.

Dieter

-----Original Message-----
From: Benoit Bezaire [mailto:benoit@itedo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 07, 2005 9:13 PM
To: CGMO WebCGM TC
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] attributes

Hi CGMO,

  The 'attributes' attribute on the WebCGMNode interface doesn't
  provide a clear explanation about the sequence of attributes (i.e.,
  in which order should the user expect them?).

  Is this something that should be specify? I'm thinking we shouldn't
  but I'm not sure what the spec should say about it?! It also means
  that the test cases have to take this into account.

  Thoughts?

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com