Subject: Editing question -- WebCGM spec order

Hi,

We talked briefly at Munich about Chapter order.  Right now, after Chapter
3 (normative, "Intelligent Content") the document order is:

Chapter 4 -- PPF (75-page table)
Chapter 5 -- XCF normative definition
Chapter 6 -- DOM normative definition
[appendixes]

As Benoit pointed out, the document flow is whacked by the massive PPF
table in the middle, so the idea was something like

Chapter 4 -- XCF normative definition
Chapter 5 -- DOM normative definition
Chapter 6 -- PPF (75-page table)
[appendixes]

Question:  does everyone agree we should to do this (or something
equivalent, like PPF in a normative appendix)?

If "yes", then:

** now, for first CD?
** later (e.g., 2nd CD)?

Opinions welcome.  We can firm up the decision(s) at Wed telecon.