Subject: Re: The sRGB color space

http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/email/archives/200503/msg00002.html

This is Benoit's research piece (thanks Benoit) on sRGB and our thoughts of
deprecating it.  Don followed on with a reply.  I just finished preparing
the CD text, and sRGB remains as deprecated, per Houston.

However, I consider that the issue is still open and not definitively
closed by consensus of the TC (we have only heard from two people so
far).  So ... future telecon item, Dave?  Or rather, it should be added to
the issues list that we will generate during public review period on the
1st CD text.