Subject: New test files

Hi cgmo-webcgm,

  I've updated my test files on the FTP site, people should get them
  since I've enhanced the test files. There's also two new tests
  (although incomplete), visibility and interactivity, our authoring
  tool still needs a few modifications for me to complete the tests.

  I haven't seen any other tests from the group, when can we expect to
  see contributions from other members?

 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com