Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] New test files

At 11:21 AM 3/28/2005 -0500, Benoit Bezaire wrote:
>Hi cgmo-webcgm,
>
>   I've updated my test files on the FTP site, people should get them
>   since I've enhanced the test files. There's also two new tests
>   (although incomplete), visibility and interactivity, our authoring
>   tool still needs a few modifications for me to complete the tests.
>
>   I haven't seen any other tests from the group, when can we expect to
>   see contributions from other members?

According to Munich minutes [1], the due date is today, 3/30.  I'm guessing
3/30 was chosen so that this could be a topic at the telecon two weeks from
today (and as I recall, the date probably applied for "at least one" of
each person's test cases).

Everyone has an assignment.  Comments?

-Lofton.

[1]