Subject: Telecon details - action: respond with your intention of attending!

Here are the details for the Wednesday telecon.

Please refer to your confirmation # when requesting any changes of cancellations. We advise that you give all participants our number (206-655-2254) in case they have any questions or problems. Use prompt 5 for problems. We will be happy to help. Your conference will be active 5 minutes prior to scheduled time and will end 5 minutes prior to scheduled time. There is a 5 minute warning before ending time. *0 will activate an operate request for an extension if needed.
Date: 4/13/05 Wednesday
Time: 7am - 8:30am pt
Confirmation: I-222125
Dial in number: 425-717-7000 or 206-544-4444 (toll free - 866-350-0777)
Conference Entry Code: 36624#

Potential agenda items:

Review draft of WebCGM 2.0
Open action items from the Munich meeting
IPR mode for TC
others...

thx...Dave Cruikshank

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com