Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Spec change requested: moving addEventListener to Metafile interface

I think I hit the send button too fast, sorry. Here is the new wording
(thanks Lofton):

addEventListener
  This method allows the registration of event listeners on the
  WebCGMMetafile. If an WebCGMEventListener is added to the
  WebCGMMetafile while it is processing an event, it will not be
  triggered by the current actions. If multiple identical
  WebCGMEventListeners are registered on the WebCGMMetafile with the
  same parameters the duplicate instances are discarded. They do not
  cause the WebCGMEventListener to be called twice.

  Note: Although all WebCGMEventListeners on the WebCGMMetafile are
  guaranteed to be triggered by any event which is received, no
  specification is made as to the order in which the WebCGMMetafile
  will receive the event with regards to the other
  WebCGMEventListeners on the WebCGMMetafile.

Parameters
  type of type WebCGMString
  The event type for which the user is registering, (for example: "click", "mousemove").

  listener of type WebCGMEventListener
  The listener parameter takes an interface implemented by the user
  which contains the methods to be called when the event occurs.
No Return Value
No Exceptions

removeEventListener
  This method allows the removal of event listeners on the
  WebCGMMetafile. If an WebCGMEventListener is removed from the
  WebCGMMetafile while it is processing an event, it will not be
  triggered by the current actions. WebCGMEventListeners can never be
  invoked after being removed. Calling removeEventListener with
  arguments which do not identify any currently registered
  WebCGMEventListener on the WebCGMMetafile has no effect.

Parameters
  type of type WebCGMString
  Specifies the event type of the WebCGMEventListener being removed
  (for example: "click", "mousemove").

  listener of type WebCGMEventListener
  The WebCGMEventListener parameter indicates the WebCGMEventListener
  to be removed.

No Return Value
No Exceptions