Subject: Issue: linkuri (chap 3 & chap 5) different

Hi cgmo-webcgm,

  The Airbus people made me realize that Chapter 3 and 5 contradict
  themselves regarding linkuri (or at least that a user can easily get
  confused).

  Section 3.2.2.3 Linkuri says that there are optional parts.

  Section 5.5 says that there are no optional parts.

  It seems like the distinction between a DOM encoding of a linkuri
  and the actual binary encoding isn't strong enough. We also have the
  table in section 5.7.6 that links back to 3.2.2.3 which may add to
  the confusion.

  Suggestions on how to clarify this?

  We may want table 5.7.6 link to section 5.5 and then have section
  5.5 link to 3.2.2.3 (i.e. force people to read section 5.5).

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com