Subject: ISSUE: delimited string inconsistency?

Hi WebCGM TC,

I'm working on the DOM test case for ApsAttr 'viewcontext', and have found a couple of problems about "delimited string".

First sub-Issue -- 5.5 and 5.7.6 inconsistent.

For example, suppose I had a viewcontext of the two NVDC corner points (0,0) and (100,100).  What would be the delimited string?  The example in the table of 5.7.6 suggests:
"0,0,100,100"

However, the grammar of section 5.5 suggests something very different:
"'0' '0' '100' '100'"

5.7.6 calls it a delimited string, but its example just looks like a single string of comma-separated numbers.  If it were really meant to be a delimited string, then presumably each number would be a sub-string.  Same comment for 'region'.

Before fixing table 5.7.6, we ought to decide on this...

Second sub-Issue -- is delimited string a good choice?

Delimited string seems appropriate for lists of possibly complex sub-strings (e.g., linkuri).  But it seems like overkill for a list of numbers (such as 'viewcontext' and 'region').  It would be simpler to define those as a single string, consisting of wsp-delimited or comma-delimited numbers.

Agree?  Disagree?  (We can decide on the delimiting -- comma or wsp -- after we decide whether or not to change it to single string.)