Subject: Issue: 'webcgm' missing a namespace

Hi cgmo-webcgm,

  We haven't agreed on a namespace yet (as far as I can remember):

  <webcgm xmlns="???" ...>
  Is Oasis following a certain convention? I know of the W3C one, but
  not Oasis.

  We also don't talk how a user agent (viewer) should handle XCF where
  the default namespace is not webcgm, ex:

  <?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
  <parent xmlns="http://example.org"; xmlns:webcgm="???">
    <!-- parent contents here -->
    <webcgm:webcgm >