Subject: Uploaded new test pages

The files are from Airbus, I did the upload for them on the ftp site.

I tried the files in our viewer, we fail some of tests for two
reasons: 1) we still have some bugs, 2) I think the script is
sometimes incorrect. Regardless, I uploaded the files as is.

I tried to get more information on the tests but the email response
from Airbus seems a bit slow today... something about 6 Airbus
employees taking a bunch of high tech equipment into a new plane,
flying in circles for 4 hours and making aviation history... like
that's a valid excuse!

PS: I think they're all hammered by the Champagne ;-)

Jokes aside, thanks for sending in your files Franck! We'll chat some
more once the headaches are gone.

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com