Subject: 'viewcontext' test uploaded

Hi,

I have uploaded my first test case to the ftp
site:  AppStructure-viewcontext.  If you are unable to retrieve the files
from there, contact me and I'll email you a ZIP file.

I have tried to make the test somewhat self-explanatory, with the table and
HTML notes after the table.  It is not as useful as Franck's excellent and
detailed "comment.txt" that comes with his test cases, but hopefully it
will suffice (and I wanted to get the tc up there sooner).

***SLACKERS***  Please get (at least) your first test case done and
uploaded asap!!!  It doesn't have to be difficult or take a lot of
time.  For example, I took an ApsAttr test of Benoit's and modified it
appropriate for 'viewcontext', within his HTML/JavaScript test
framework.  All of the ApsAttr tests have the same outline (Munich
minutes), and you can do the same to get a quick first contribution.

Regards,
Lofton.