Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Next telecon

I'll try to get an agenda out tomorrow.  It might be a good idea to accelerate the frequency of telecons, if it will get people moving again.  Having them monthly means that when you get off a telecon, you don't have to think about it until a month later just before the next one.  We need to get a continuous motion going here in the development effort.

thx...Dave

-----Original Message-----
From: Benoit Bezaire [mailto:benoit@itedo.com]
Sent: Thursday, May 05, 2005 12:35 PM
To: cgmo-webcgm@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [cgmo-webcgm] Next telecon

Hi cgmo-webcgm,

  What are we talking about during the next telecon?

  The tests are starting to come in, which is good (thanks). Should we
  review them? (Note: some tests are still missing).

  There are lots of issues we need to resolve...

  People were suppose to review various chapters of the spec, but so
  far I seem to be the only one to have done so. Do we want to go over
  my review comments?

  Implementation status? Who's passing which tests?

  We don't have time in a single telecon to do what I've enumerated
  above. And honestly I don't feel like waiting another month to
  pickup the remaining work (my allocated time on this project is
  running out). At the rate things are going we'll never get this
  project done. Any suggestions on how to increase the pace? Weekly
  telecons maybe?

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com