Subject: node-aps test uploaded

All,

I have uploaded the "node-aps" test.  Since we have no generator I took one
of the existing files with sufficient level of APS nesting (node-attr.cgm)
and renamed it.  In addition, I just copied the XML Companion file portion
of the test from node-attr and left it untouched.  If somebody knows what to
do here best please go ahead and change this part (last test id _8).

The node-pict sample is done and will be uploaded shortly.  In order to
complete the WebCGMPicture and Event handling tests I would need some
information on how the set/remove EventHandler functions do exactly look
like and are supposed to behave now (OnLoad).  We could address this in
tomorrow's phone conference.

Regards,
Ulrich.