Subject: Chapter 1 review

Hello everyone,

I have reviewed Chapter 1 of the WebCGM 2.0 draft. I noticed that section
1.8 "References and Document Sources" in 1.0 2nd Ed. has moved to Appendix B
in this edition. I think this is a good move.

The chapter is fine as written; I have no other comments or suggestions for
improvement.

Best regards,

Rob

Rob Orosz