Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Review of WebCGM 2.0 Appendices

Dave et all,

I have started to edit the text, to incorporate agreed changes and review
comments since 1st CD publication.  I hope to have an Editors' Draft
available next week.  Benoit has made the excellent suggestion that a
running Editors' Draft should be kept up-to-date and posted (to TC space)
at least every two weeks.

Glossary:  I have cut-pasted Dave's list into the skeleton glossary.

1.) Comments on Dave's suggestions?
2.) More?  People should suggest additional words that should be defined in
a glossary (and those definitions linked from the text).  Doing this as
part of your review assignment might be convenient.

-Lofton.

At 02:08 PM 5/8/2005 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>Section B.1 Normative References
>
>See Benoit's review of Chapter 3.  References should be change here if
>they are changed in that Chapter.

Queued, to handle when I do Benoit's comments.

>Section D.  Glossary
>
>Here's a list of potential items for a glossary.   This is just a starting
>point and I expect it will grow.

DONE.  (List of words put into skeleton glossary.)