Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] Timing of WebCGM 2.0

Thanks Dave.

We do indeed have a time crunch.  IMO, it is doable.  But at some point we
may be forced to remove some features, if:

1.) we cannot close all issues very soon (Jun-Jul to republish CD w/ all
major issues closed);
2.) and/or if they are not implemented (and we're probably looking at late
summer for having multiple implementations of every feature.)

Can you clarify one thing you wrote:  "To me this means we really have to
have a "stable", if not approved spec by the end of the year".  Certainly,
OASIS Standard would qualify (or W3C Rec).  Would anything less final qualify?

For example,

-- ballot for OASIS Standard is in progress?  (No substantive changes after
this point, else TC Process requires that the whole mess goes back to the
starting line.)

-- and/or W3C Proposed Recommendation?  (After PR, W3C only allows purely
editorial changes.)

-Lofton.