Subject: s/setStyleAttr/setStyleProp/ ?

WebCGM TC,

In the thread about the inheritance of attributes and properties, we agreed
that we would rename "Style Attributes" to "Style Properties", to help
reduce confusion with APS Attributes.

QUESTION.  Are we going to rename the DOM methods accordingly, to
setStyleProp and clearStyleProp?  (Or the longer setStyleProperty and
clearStyleProperty?)

RECOMMENDATION.  Yes.

Any objections?

If we agree 'yes', then Poll:  do you prefer setStyleProp or setStyleProperty?

Btw, if we agree, 'yes', then implementations have to change and test cases
have to be changed.