Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] XCF and "inherit" value

Alternative:
The root node could also be the picture, not the metafile.
Reason:
In a multi-picture CGM, each picture is independent from the others.
So the metafile node may be considered as the root for the picture
list, however, for any APS within an independent picture the picture
node should be the root.

Pros and Cons?