Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: should DOM style properties be available in XCF?

I say 'we do it' or 'we don't do it', but it's not worth our time to
come up with a half way solution. Example: we either support:

<grobject apsid="obj1" stroke-weight="200%"  />

or we don't.

But I (personally) don't want to spend time on this specification
enplaning how they can be simulated with this:

<grobject apsid="obj1" asd:stroke-weight="200%"  />

The S1000D should be able to figure that one out on their own.

If other vendors are interested in supporting style properties in the
XCF, they should say so.