Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] NodeList and StyleAttributes-picture

Hi Stuart,

I have some comments on the StyleAttributes-picture test.

- all setStyleAttr calls should be replaced with setStyleProperty
calls.

- having the source CGM document with background color other than
white might improve the test.

- relative values should be using %, 150%, or else they represent mm.
(note our implementation currently assumes %)

- the source CGM document should include a raster, to be able to test
the raster-intensity property.

- 'image-intensity' does not exist, 'intensity' does though.

- 'visibility' is no longer a property, and should not be part of the
test.

- 'fill-color' applies to filled objects, are there any filled objects
in the source CGM?