Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] XCF fragment -- P.S.

My comment about current draft 2.0 text being "incorrect" needs refinement.  The old subsection 3.1.1.4 does talk about how to encode URIs with or without fragments, if characters exceed the ASCII+ URI set.  It's talking about encoding the URL+fragment as defined in 3.1.1.2.

So we just needs to tie in the xcfurl to those rules.  And talk about resolving local URLs.

-Lofton.