Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] WebCGM 2.0 XCF namespace question

Dave,

> She may have meant www.cgmopen.org/webcgm/v2.0?  If we intend to
> process through both OASIS and W3C, this might be the best approach.
I'm in favor of this approach. Reasons:

- it points to CGM Open ;-)
- it has the version number rather than a year
  (just in case we have two versions in one year)

One question:
This is the namespace for the XML Companion File only, right?
We decided that the version of the XCF is independent from the WebCGM
version to allow for updates of the DTD without having to change
the profile (Cologne).
So what version number do we use for the DTD? 1.0?

Regards,
Dieter