Subject: Correction to Grnode comments...

At 04:34 PM 4/21/2005 -0400, Benoit Bezaire wrote:
>[...]
>3.2.1.5 Grnode
>   - Fix Description to (minor errors): The application structure
>   'grnode' is meant to group basic graphical primitives only. For this
>   reason, 'grnode' must contain the APS 'id' parameter required by
>   CGM:1999 for all APS. 'id' is the only APS attribute allowed on a
>   'grnode'.

Although it behaves like one, 'id' is not an APS attribute, it is a
parameter of the APS element (historical baggage of CGM:1999).

Correct:
BegAps  "myApsId" "grnode" Statelist;
BegApsBody
...etc...

Incorrect:
BegAps  "grnode" Statelist;
ApsAttr  "id" "14 1 ""MyApsId""";
BegApsBody;
...etc...

All the rest is okay and I applied it...