Subject: Re[2]: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: must every XCF identify its version?

I don't have a strong opinion about this... I (personally) do not
believe that these steps are of much help (if any), but I will not
oppose this proposal. I'll let other speak on what they believe is
best for interoperability.

I'm unsure if this stuff should be in the 'conformance' section, or if
a sentence such as "authors SHOULD include a DOCTYPE referencing its
DTD in all XCF" suffice.