Subject: ISSUE POLL: Style properties in XCF - Vendor commitment POLL

The proposal is to include the style properties:
background-color
character-height
fill-color
intensity
stroke-color
stroke-weight
text-color
text-font(?)
raster-intensity
in the XCF.

I think the user community views this as a desirable feature.

The impact of this is adding all the style properties as attributes to the XCF decriptive text and DTD (Chapter 4).  Since the DOM calls are already in place, it should only affect the XCF implementation.

This Poll is aimed at vendors intent (or ability) to support this addition to the specification, keeping in mind we are under time retraints to support approval of WebCGM 2.0.

Vendors please resond with your intent.

thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com