Subject: Issue topics for 15 June telecon

WebCGM TC,

It's been a busy week on the issues list.  Here is a collection of issues
queued since last telecon.  It's in chronological order.  Please have a
look and make sure you're happy with any of your hot-button issues -- we
want to close 'em (or confirm closure) and move on.

In most cases, the URL points to the start of the thread.  In some cases --
esp. for messy branching threads like 'highlight' -- it points to apparent
consensus message of a broken-out sub-issue.

In most cases, there is a consensus resolution recommended for closure.  In
some cases, e.g., POLLs, I think we want to flush out some more responses
(which we could do in the telecon.)

Onward....

"WebCGM 2.0 Requirements" update:  add schedule & (non-)I18N requirements?
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00045.html

attributes on WebCGMPicture interface: confirm closure
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00047.html
(Note that LH sent comment/correction about apsid & BegPic)

object behaviors, add 'full' and variants to object behaviors:  confirm
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00048.html

object behaviors, keep 'move' :  confirm
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00049.html

OBJECT elt, clarify that FIXED param applies only to user/viewer controls:
confirm
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00118.html

pic. behaviors,  clarify that _replace doesn't reload if C2C, same cgm
file:  confirm
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00120.html

must every XCF identify its version?  confirm 'yes', confirm how.
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00049.html

reconcile old "pick priority" stuff in grobject w/ evt model:  confirm proposal
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00051.html

empty layers allowed in 2.0:  confirm closure
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00053.html

graphically invisible objects can't receive mouse events:  confirm proposal
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00068.html

POLL: zero-valued LINE WIDTH, stroke-weight:  close/confirm
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00074.html

POLL: zero-valued char-height SP:  close/confirm
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00076.html

POLL: Style props. in XCF - Vendor commitment POLL:  hello, vendors?!?
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00078.html

should 2.0 have more detail about search:  confirm closure (solve in 2.1)
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00092.html

what is root node:  confirm closure (Picture)
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00090.html

visibility & interactivity at picture level:  confirm closure (solve in 2.1)
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00097.html

change VDC to NVDC in OBJECT?  choose:  deprecate VIEWPORT itself; or
deprecate VDC variant and add new NVDC variant
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00098.html

WebCGM and JavaScript:  is any TC action needed on this?
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00069.html

inheritance model (5.4), style properties, aps attributes
-----
...TBD... proposed rewrite pending, defer till next week.

namespace URL
-----
...TBD... details resolved, proposal pending, defer a week

event related attributes on OBJECT
-----
...TBD... proposal needed, defer a week
(http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00107.html)

MAY vs. MUST "have parent"
-----
...TBD...(defer, recommendation pending)
##### all for now #####