Subject: re: [cgmo-webcgm] ISSUE: change VDC to NVDC in OBJECT?

Thanks for the feedback, Don.  We will try to close this one on next week's
telecon.

Just for information, btw, later on the thread Dieter proposed an Alt.3 --
deprecate VIEWPORT param element altogether.

I don't feel strongly (I recommended Alt.1 more or less by default).  If
people want to keep the functionality available, then either 1 or 2 do
it.  I guess #2 has some edge in hiding the grubby details of VDC space
from the user, so I could easily accept #2 (if people want to keep the
functionality).

Cheers,
-Lofton.