Subject: Proposal: Add 'inherit' value to Style Properties

Hi cgmo-webcgm,

  Lofton and I talked about this... Since we are adding Style
  Properties to the XCF; there is currently no way to clear a Style
  Property via the XCF. Adding 'inherit' as a possible value should
  address the issue.

  The proposal is the add 'inherit' as a possible value for all Style
  Properties in both the DOM and XCF. This would also make
  clearStyleProperty obsolete and could be removed from the interface.

  The implementation cost should be small.

  Thoughts?

--
 Benoit                 mailto:benoit@itedo.com