Subject: Additional issue topics for 22 June telecon

At 12:52 PM 6/20/2005 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>Here's the draft agenda for the telecon this Wednesday.  Let me know if
>I've missed some new issues.

Missing from action items list and 6/15 minutes:  Dave has AI to generate
wording for "WebCGM 2.0 Requirements", about I18N and about schedule.

Here are recent issues queued since last telecon, or left over from
previously, and not yet reflected in Dave's agenda (of 6/13).  Please have
a look and make sure you're happy with any of your hot-button issues -- we
want to close 'em (or confirm closure) and move on.

Onward....

"WebCGM 2.0 Requirements" update:  Dave has action item (missing from last
minutes)
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00045.html

must conforming XCFs be valid / validatable?  (corrected URL from Dave's
agenda)
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00157.html

what is root node:  confirm closure (Picture)
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00090.html

visibility & interactivity at picture level:  confirm closure (solve in 2.1)
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00097.html

namespace URL: confirm closure per proposal
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00176.html

placing XCF metadata according to hierarchical structure (confirm closure)
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00175.html

what URLs are allowed for GetWebCGMDocument.src
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00176.html

proposal to add 'inherit' to Style Properties
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00178.html

inheritance model (5.4) rewrite, style properties, aps attributes
-----
http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/cgmo-webcgm/200506/msg00177.html

##### all for now #####