Subject: Re: [cgmo-webcgm] 4.2. Same-document References

Ben,

Good stuff ... it is nice to have RFC2396 (3986) support for what we think
is sensible!  We actually came upon this clause some time earlier, because
we wanted to use linkuri with empty URI to indicate that an object was
"hot".  But ... the empty URI has a standardized meaning, that being "start
of [current] document".

Now if we can just verify the opaque 2396/3986 language about resolving
relative URIs, and justify our decision about #xcf(myXCF.xml)...

-Lofton.