Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Groups - WebCGM20-20050627.zip uploaded

At 02:27 PM 6/28/2005 -0700, Cruikshank, David W wrote:
>hmmmm.
>
>the overview20.html file that I got out of this does not reflect a 6/28 date.

Yes, hmmm.  Because I just went here:
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/cgmo-webcgm/documents.php

And I opened WebCGM20-20050627.zip (said "open with ZIP" as opposed to
"Save to disk").  It shows 6/28.  So it is correct on the OASIS site.  I
wonder if you have a caching problem or something?

-Lofton.