Subject: RE: [cgmo-webcgm] Fwd: Re: WebCGM RGB/sRGB question

More...

At 05:50 PM 7/7/2005 -0600, Lofton Henderson wrote:
>At 03:37 PM 7/7/2005 -0600, Robert Orosz wrote:
>[...]
>This is going to be a tough one to sort out with ISO, because all of these
>registration ballots are vintage 1998.    On the positive side, I have
>found a ZIP file (dated 1999) with several of the ISO-format, multi-page
>.DOC files for the registrations.  (These were in the ZIP file with four
>ESCAPEs, and LZW compression, both of which *did* make it into the register.)

I have now also found a .DOC file which is the ISO SC24 summary of voting
on the registration items (mid-1999).  Everyone voted "yes" on everything,
except Japan voted "no" on:

-- PNG, because it was not yet an IS (which it now is);

-- the 3 Colour Model proposals, for which they submitted specific
technical suggestions for improvements.  I found one "...-resp" (response)
document in which we said, "fine".  I found updated .DOC files in which we
integrated the Japanese suggestions into the proposals.  Sigh ...