Subject: namespace URI de-reference

Hi,

The namespace URI for WebCGM was agreed to be:
http://www.cgmopen.org/schema/webcgm/

That now de-references to a simple HTML file, as opposed to giving "404 not
found".  As we have discussed, namespace URIs need not de-reference at all,
but we consider it a nice thing to do, to avoid confusing those who aren't
namespace-savvy.

This is a first cut.  It was borrowed from similar SVG de-reference
file.  Suggestions welcome.  A couple of notes:

1.) I put our official OASIS-CGMO logo, as from our MS home page (replacing
SVG's W3C logo in that place).

2.) Since 2.0 is the first time that a namespace URI is defined in WebCGM,
I put "WebCGM 2.0" in the 2nd paragraph.  I'm thinking now that I should
just say "WebCGM", to avoid the implication that the namespace URI is
version-specific (it is not).  Thoughts?  (We could parenthetically mention
that this namespace URI first was defined in 2.0, and this namespace URI
applies to it and any/all subsequent versions.)

3.) I left the "Latest Version" link undefined for now.  AFAIK, we (OASIS)
don't have any convention similar to W3C's.  If this were W3C work,
http://www.w3.org/TR/webcgm/ would always de-reference to the latest
finished version of the spec, e.g., 1.0 REC, 2.0 PR, 2.0 REC, 2.1 REC
...etc...etc...   Should we direct the reader to the public "Documents"
page of WebCGM TC to find latest version?  (Will the WebCGM 2.0 OS be
findable from there?)

[Note 3a:  .../TR/REC-WebCGM/ is the W3C URI now, which is a little odd,
but maybe the conventions have been evolving and refining over the last 6
years.]

[Note 3b.  Having not read the gory details of AIR, I don't know ... but
maybe it contains something like a "Latest Version" path name for
published  versions of particular OASIS works, like WebCGM?]

Comments, suggestions, complaints, etc welcome.