Subject: Telecon agenda

I'm hoping we have a quorum for the telecon.  As of now those indicating intentions to join are:
Dave
Forrest
Ulrich
Rob
Don

Possible:
Lofton
Dieter

Regrets:
Franck
Andrew

If we get all those committed we will have a quorum.  If not, we can't have a ballot on the CD.

I have not been able to put together a detailed agenda for the telecon Wed AM.

Items that need to be discussed are:

Results of telecon between CGM Open SC and OASIS regarding request for processing with W3C
Selection of an IPR mode for the TC
Ballot to approve submission of the 2nd CD of WebCGM 2.0 to OASIS for comment

Open action items
Open Discussion

thx...Dave

Technical Fellow - Graphics/Digital Data Interchange
Boeing Commercial Airplane
206.544.8876, fax 206.544.9590
david.w.cruikshank@boeing.com